169 / 171 Laird Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 0AA
Tel: 0151 670 1528 / Fax: 0151 653 5582
Zero Centre169 / 171 Laird StreetBirkenheadWirralCH41 0AA
Tel: 0151 670 1528
Fax: 0151 653 5582
Zero Centre (Merseyside) Registered Charity 1089469
Company number 7184239
Monday ~ Friday
9.00am ~ 4.00pm
Zero Centre is Wirral’s dedicated non-residential domestic abuse support charity.
We offer a range of FREE, confidential services for women, children and young people
affected by domestic abuse, which can be by a husband, partner or family member.
Our aims are to support victims, empowering them to make informed choices, to prevent
abuse and promote awareness of it, and to break the cycle of abuse.
Safeguarding is central to all our work and all staff are fully checked and trained.
We can help you if you are suffering, or have experienced:
• Physical abuse - hitting, slapping, kicking, violence, damage
• Emotional and mental abuse - name-calling, putting you down, controlling you
• Financial abuse - controlling money, getting you into debt or fraud
• Sexual abuse - making you do sexual acts, having affairs, withdrawing sex
• Social isolation - separating you from family, friends, work or social life
• Using or abusing children or pets - threatening harm, separation, reporting
No one has to live with these unacceptable behaviours and we are here to help you
to deal with abusive situations in safety.
Look around our site for further information on how we can help.
website design by: PWDS